Hearing is one of your most astounding senses. It brings the world around us to life, connects us to people, and keeps us engaged. Losing your hearing is usually gradual--it doesn’t usually happen overnight. Also, it isn’t as readily noticeable as other physical challenges and changes.
There are seven signs of hearing loss. They are:
1. Having difficulty understanding conversations in noisy places
2. Asking others to repeat themselves a lot
3. Feeling like others are mumbling
4. Being told by others that you have hearing loss
5. Avoiding social situations
6. Turning the television volume up really loud
7. Having trouble hearing women’s and children’s voices
If you think you have hearing loss, please contact your hearing instrument specialist at Pure Sound Hearing Aids for the best free hearing test.